Friday, September 9, 2011

Ready for bed, long day!

Good day of riding, 450 miles on the Ural feels like 750 on the triumph. The valves on the hack side still seem a little loud, I may pop the valve cover off in the morning.
I'm staying at my first hostel, it's a lot like a AT hut but nicer. Can't beat breakfast a bed and shower for $30 in downtown Moncton.
The ride to Sydney tomorrow is around 450km so it should only take me 6hours. The goal is to reach Sydney by lunch no later then 1300 so I can make the 1530 ferry to Newfoundland.
I haven't slept more then 4 hours a night in 4 days so I think tonight will be an early night. It's good I'm only staying one night at the hostel, I don't think anyone will enjoy my snoring tonight.
The Ural is a great bike so far, it really feels good at 55-60 mph. The seat is very comfortable, the mods I did yesterday made a world of difference.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment