Saturday, April 28, 2012

Less like Hostel the movie, but similar to the musical

Arriving at the Downtown Hostel DC, I may have turned a few heads. It could have been the bugs all over me (650 mi day) or my motorcycle gear and vest but mostly until I changed and got a shower in, they kept their distance.
I got my room and proceeded to wash the layers of filth off. With cleanish cloths on and less of a biker funk about me I proceeded to relax/mingle in the lounge.
Met a Kiwi and quickly picked his brain about Burt Monroe, then a Britt walked in gave my Union Jack t shirt a thumbs up and asked what I was doing, having no plans I decided to follow this group to places unknown. Dave and Chris are Britsish special forces on holiday, Katie is a seminary student from Atlanta up for a German exam of sorts and the Kiwi headed to Ohio.

No comments:

Post a Comment