Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm not riding everyday, no more excuses and skipped posts!

I'm not riding everyday, no more excuses and skipped posts!

The lack of updates to my site is unacceptable. Over the next few weeks I will try to post at least once a day (maybe two). This should help to catch everyone up on the fall riding that I did.
Many of you know I had a very cold ride to Houston, TX in early December. I got the Ural back from the shop and I am glad to say that asides from to and from work, the only other time I drove my truck was to get an inspection sticker ( 8 months past due).
After I have caught everyone up on the rides this fall and the first snow ride in the Ural, I will attempt to do a few gear reviews.
I will continue to add pictures and maybe a few movies as well. Again sorry for the gap in the site, I will try and keep it updated on a regular basis.


BRGDS

Noah Blanchard

No comments:

Post a Comment