Tuesday, May 1, 2012

All's Well That Ends Well

For a trip that I planned last minute, I think it turned out well. At
just under 2,000 miles and three days is not a typical trip for me. It
was a blast not having a schedule and having the privilege of waiting
for a gap in the weather. I look forward to the next long trip. A big
decision, I am going to test ride a few other bikes that will replace
the Tiger. The seating position is just not what fits me. When ten
plus hours on my Ural or Royal Enfield is more comfortable then eight
on the Tiger there is a problem. Top contenders for a replacement are
the Triumph Thunderbird, Rocket III, and the Polaris Victory. I love
the power the Tiger has so 90-100 hp is a min, with a more relaxed
seating stance.

--
BRGDS: Noah Blanchard

No comments:

Post a Comment